Exotic Rescue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exotic Rescue Forum

Run By Reptile Rescuers - For Reptile Lovers!

HomeHome  Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Reptile Rescue DenReptile Rescue Den  

Old men can still think fast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakes Incorporated
Snakes Incorporated

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Old men can still think fast Empty
PostSubject: Old men can still think fast   Old men can still think fast EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:33 am

An old man in Louisiana had a big ol' farm with a big ol' pond out back. He fixed up the pond, set up picnic tables, horseshoe courts, planted apple trees and peach trees around his pond.

A good while later, the old man decided he needed to pay a visit to the pond and make sure everything was on the up and up. He brought a 5-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard sounds of playing and laughter. Upon arriving at the pond, he saw many young, attractive women skinny-dipping in his pond. He alerted them to his presence, and all the women quickly moved to the far end of the pond. "We're not getting out of the pond until you leave!" they told him.

The old man frowned sadly and said "I didn't come here to watch you swim naked or to watch you get out of the water naked." Holding up his bucket, he continues, "I just came down here to feed my alligator."
Back to top Go down
tilly790
Posting Python
Posting Python

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Old men can still think fast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old men can still think fast   Old men can still think fast EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exotic Rescue Forum :: Off Topic :: Jokes & Other Fun Stuff-
Jump to: