Exotic Rescue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exotic Rescue Forum

Run By Reptile Rescuers - For Reptile Lovers!

HomeHome  Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Reptile Rescue DenReptile Rescue Den  

Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Higgy
Egg
Egg
Higgy

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. Empty
PostSubject: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:12 am

Hi all ive got a friend from SouthAfrica who has fallen in love with my chile rose and wants to get one when she gets back home. But shes never seen any for sale. As i know theres a couple of ppl on here who live in south africa. Im wondering do they know where she could get one? Any help is greatly appreciated. Many Thanks. Paul
Back to top Go down
Reptile Rescue Den
Admin
Admin
Reptile Rescue Den

Number of posts : 2711
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:18 am

What is the law on taking inverts back home with you? Only asking as inverts are sometimes classed differently???
Back to top Go down
http://www.reptilerescueden.co.uk
Higgy
Egg
Egg
Higgy

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Ive no idea. But i think she would prefer to get one when shes back home and so her mum knows about etc etc. She was after stealing mine tho lol
Back to top Go down
Reptile Rescue Den
Admin
Admin
Reptile Rescue Den

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Don't blame her... love chilies Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. 3521
Back to top Go down
Higgy
Egg
Egg
Higgy

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:13 am

I only got mine due to somebody needing to rehome it and my name was mentioned as i have reptiles. Was free with set up and its the softest pet ive ever had.
Back to top Go down
Reptile Rescue Den
Admin
Admin
Reptile Rescue Den

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:09 am

I've got our Chilie as my sister no longer wanted it. Not tried to handle it but my last Chilie was a softie.
Back to top Go down
Reptile Rescue Den
Admin
Admin
Reptile Rescue Den

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 am

Mines female I know that for sure so will have many years with her... how about you?
Back to top Go down
Rigga
Egg
Egg
Rigga

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:08 pm

I've had 3 Chiles, they're fantastic wee spids! Got given one a couple of weeks ago as her owner died and his daughter didn't know what to do with her. This ones pretty old, apparently he'd had her for the best part of 20 years, which is believable. My first one died last year and she was at least 21 years old, had her since I was a nipper. Just shows you how much responsibility owning one is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.   Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chile rose wanted in witbank South Africa.
Page 1 of 1