Exotic Rescue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exotic Rescue Forum

Run By Reptile Rescuers - For Reptile Lovers!

HomeHome  Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Reptile Rescue DenReptile Rescue Den  

which one would you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squaddie79
Admin
Admin
squaddie79

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2007-12-26

which one would you Empty
PostSubject: which one would you   which one would you EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:01 am

ok heres something i heard on the radio the other night, the 3 options you have are: (rule is you can only use one option once per person in each group) ( cant remeber all groups so making a few up)

1, slap with a rotten fish
2, general chit chat
3, night of passion,

ok group one was

1, kerry katona
2, jordan
3, jade goody

group 2

1, cameron diaz
2, keira knightly
3, jessica alba

group 3

1, Helen Flanaghan (aka rosie webster from corrie)
2, Samia Smith (aka maria from corrie)
3, michelle keegan (aka tina from corrie)

if ya wanna put some groups of men or other women up feel free to do so, but they all gotta be in the same sorta groups like all hottie, hunks etc etc
Back to top Go down
caimanhunter
caimanhunter

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: which one would you   which one would you EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 pm

I hear Cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba have amazingly high IQ's and are great conversationalists.

Are you nuts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.caimanhunter.com
squaddie79
Admin
Admin
squaddie79

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: which one would you   which one would you EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm

lol i know i found it hard deciding, they were putting these quetions to some group they were interviewing,
Back to top Go down
caimanhunter
caimanhunter

Number of posts : 1036
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: which one would you   which one would you EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:45 pm

1, kerry katona - Does nothing for me, so slap her.
2, jordan - passion - although I don't see her as very passionate. I don't go for that airbrushed, store-bought look, but of the three, who else? So someone has to bite the bullet and have sex with her.
3, jade goody - Conversation - businesswoman, interviews. Maybe I could swap the last two around. That's a tough one, since none of the three turn me on.

1, cameron diaz - I understand that she's into BDSM and leather, so my choice here is simple. Passion with the cute masochist.
2, keira knightly - I like her, so I'd probably want to oick her brain. She gets conversation.
3, jessica alba - Since the other two options are taken, sorry, Jess, slap to you.

I know no one from group 3 and we don't get Corrie (I have no idea what it is), so two will have to do ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caimanhunter.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which one would you   which one would you Empty

Back to top Go down

which one would you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exotic Rescue Forum :: Off Topic :: Games Room-
Jump to: